Sun, 18 Jun|
New Routes Community Orchard
Learn how to use Reiki for yourself, and for friends & family. Receive the 4 attunements traditionally given at Reiki, at level 1, and take your healing journey to the next level!
Time & Location
18 Jun, 09:00 – 02 Jul, 17:00
New Routes Community Orchard, Warrington WA4 1DQ, UK
About the event
18th June, 9:00 - 3pm & 2nd July 9:00 - 5pm
New Routes Community Orchard,
Victoria Park, Knutsford Road, Warrington.
What3Words location: soft.united.drips
A 2-day course in a gorgeous secret garden location close to Warrington Town Centre.
Taught by Reiki Master Teacher, with a background in Shiatsu and training in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Holistic Acupressure, Ema Melanaphy.
As part of this course, you'll receive a certificate of completion (which you can use to register as a student member of the UK Reiki Federation, and take out student-level Reiki insurance), a copy of your own Reiki Lineage going back to Mikao Usui (the founder of Usui Shiki Ryoho and Usui Reiki Ryoho) and a Reiki 1 manual & workbook.
This course lasts a full 2 days, and is led by Ema Melanaphy. This meets and exceeds the UK Reiki Federation's recommended minimum "supervised learning" time of 10 hours for Reiki 1.
Attendance and participation at the full 2 days is required, to pass this course.
- learn the basics of energy work theory (from a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, as well as the Indian system of chakras);
- connect with your own ki/qi/energy, and experience different types of qi;
- find out about the history of Reiki, its development and evolution;
- receive a thorough grounding in the legal and ethical considerations and practical requirements around using Reiki;
- learn techniques for combining Reiki with meditation, for powerful results;
- discover other ways to use Reiki in your life;
- practise energy work skill development techniques;
- learn how to use Reiki to treat yourself;
- carry out a self-treatment
- treat another person
during this intensive but enjoyable 2-day course.
Tea, coffee, water and snacks will be provided for both days. Please bring your own packed lunch and blanket, and wear comfortable clothing you can move around easily in, including socks.
+£5.00 service fee
+£5.00 service fee0
+£1.25 service fee
A further £150 payment will be required, at least 2 weeks prior to day 1 of the course, or by prior arrangement, in cash, at the course itself.
+£1.25 service fee
Course balance payment
+£3.75 service fee
This ticket can only be used when a deposit has been paid.
+£3.75 service fee0