Tue, 17 Oct|
Location is TBD
Reiki for Self-Care
Learn Reiki for self-treatments
Time & Location
17 Oct 2023, 19:00 – 21:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Who this course is for
This is a practical, accessible & affordable wellbeing course, appropriate for people of all ages and health conditions.
It is intended to give you the skills, knowledge and experience to use Reiki for yourself.
Boost your wellbeing with Reiki, and make regular use of it as part of your regular self-care.
This course is intended for people who would really benefit from the wellbeing, relaxation and uplifting feeling of regular self-Reiki sessions, but who can't afford to go for regular Reiki treatments, and don't need to get too deeply into the theory or professional aspects of Reiki.
This course is suitable for people of all faiths, and none. It requires no beliefs, no special skills and no equipment - just your willingness to participate. The more you practice Reiki, the better you'll get, but you'll be able to use Reiki right from the start, to treat yourself.
When & where will the course be?
I'm planning to run this course at the Old School in Fairfield, Warrington (tbc). It will be 4 weeks, on Tuesday evenings (7-9 p.m.) starting on Tuesday 3rd October, with the last lesson being on 24th October.
What will I get from this course?
- You'll receive 4 Reiki attunements from a qualified and experienced Reiki Master Teacher. The attunement is an initiation process, which uses Reiki, and what it does is to "tune you in" to the Reiki frequency, so that you can access Reiki yourself whenever and wherever you wish. It's a bit like radio waves - they're all around us, and after you receive an attunement, you can tune in yourself and use Reiki. You'll learn how to do this and practice it on yourself and others, during the course, so this will build your experience and confidence in using Reiki.
- You'll learn the basics of what Reiki is, and some practical ways you can use it, including: Reiki for meditation and relaxation, Reiki for self-treatment, Reiki for difficult situations, Reiki for anxiety, and the basics of giving Reiki to other people and/or animals, as well as some other self-care hints and tips.
- You'll get a Reiki manual covering everything you've learned, so that you can refer to it after the course is finished.
- You'll get plenty of guidance, support and ongoing support after the course, from a qualified, Reiki Federation Reiki Master Teacher member (me!).
- You'll also get a certificate of completion.
- There will be tea/coffee/biscuits and the opportunity to meet and get to know like-minded people on the course, as well.
How much does this Reiki course cost?
I'm offering the course at £75 per person, which I believe is the lowest-priced Reiki course in the Cheshire area, right now.
Why are you charging so little for it?
This isn't a standard/full Reiki 1 course - my full Reiki 1 course is much longer ( 2 full days), and covers a lot more theory, practice, preparing people for the professional level of Reiki, and covers a lot more detailed learning around other applications of Reiki, which is why my full course costs £200 per person.
This course is intended to be agile, accessible, down to earth, and practical. You will be attuned to Reiki and able to use it - which is my goal for this course: to put the power of Reiki into the hands that really need it, for their own wellbeing.
You will not be able to get Student-level insurance after this course though, and if you wanted to go on to do a higher Reiki course, you would, of course, need to complete a full Reiki 1 course first.
- Ticket type
+£1.88 service fee+£1.88 service fee